User information document about the presence of cookies on the bloomy.ro website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that contains information downloaded to your device when you (for the first time) visit a website. That cookie is sent back on each subsequent visit to the originating website or to another website that recognizes it. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a device and give you a more efficient and personalized experience.
Proprietary cookies are cookies used by the site when you visit and are of the following types: technical, session, persistent and functional:
- Technical cookies are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies allow you to navigate between different sections of the website and use specific functions.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that allow you to navigate the site easily and quickly.
- Persistent cookies or ‘tracking cookies’ last for several sessions and remain in the browser for a period of time after the session ends (unless you delete them).
- Functional cookies monitor the proper functioning of the website and allow it to remember your choices (eg language, username or region). They provide enhanced and personal features that help you stop selecting options every time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by bloomy.ro when you visit one of our websites and are of the following types:
- The cookies that bloomy.ro uses do not collect data that reveals your identity, and therefore we cannot identify you with their help.
HOW DO YOU REJECT COOKIES?
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting cookies from your browser.